Thursday, October 24, 2019, 7pm at Omen, 184 Essex St.
Join paranormal expert Rosemary Ellen Guiley
as you voyage into the shadowy doorway that bridges our world with the afterlife! Since ancient times, darkened mirrors have been used as powerful portals to the spirit world, their silky black depths summoning forth the dead to reunite with the living. Your astral ship shall be the mysterious necromanteum, “the place of the dead.” Travel into the mirror world, where you'll have the opportunity to see, hear, and communicate with loved ones who have passed through the veil.
Highlights of Your Voyage
- Discover the ancient tradition of the necromanteum and the power of mirror gazing
- Part the veils of time and space in a gentle guided meditation
- Make contact with the dead as you navigate the dark currents of the mirror world
- Learn ways to maintain your connection to the afterlife upon your return
- Complete your voyage as you share and discuss experiences with your fellow voyagers
This powerful journey is limited to 30 people. Be sure to wear comfortable clothing and bring a photo or personal memento of someone with whom you wish to reunite. This will help you to envelop yourself in the world of the dead as you peer through the mirror of your soul!